Please read carefully the information below:
You WILL BE required to provide at check-in the SAME VISA/MasterCard used to make the reservation as security in case of any property damage or missing items discovered during our condo inspection. Condos have a $200 dollar security Deposit and Homes have a $300 dollar (depending on the property) security Deposit or more where required. We will place a HOLD only. We do not actually charge your card unless damages are found. This amount on your credit card that will automatically falloff after 3- 5 days. Sometimes this can take several days during peak periods. We will get your bank information and make a direct deposit into your account when this occurs. ALL Properties are inspected at check-out and any deposit you are required to make will be forfeited for any lost or damaged items. Deductions will be made for missing kitchen supplies, linen, towels, any decoration items, as well as for property damage. Deductions will also be made for lights and A/C-heat units left on and for windows and doors left open or unlocked when inspection is conducted.
Please read carefully. Failure to follow the rules of the resort will result in immediate eviction from the property.
- Please report any noticeable damages immediately upon check-in.
- After 10 pm (Rocky Point Time), loud sounds and noises are not allowed on any area inside the resort.
- No additional persons are allowed to stay in the condo other than confirmed on the reservation.
- Renters may not have pets of any kind/type/breed. If a pet is found in your condo or our resort public areas, eviction will be immediate and no refunds will be given (including security deposit).
- Please do not move or rearrange the furniture or electronics. Do Not take the dishes, bed linens or towels in your unit to the beach or another unit. These items belong to the owner of condo you are staying in, not the condo you are visiting. Everything is in inventory and anything damaged, broken, missing or lost will be charged to you.
- ATV’s, fireworks and firearms are prohibited on the beach. Camping is not allowed on the property. No glass containers/glasses are allowed at the pool or on the beach.
- Please DO NOT put toilet paper in the toilets.
- Please do not leave the air conditioning/heat on and the doors open. Electricity is very expensive in Rocky Should you not have hot water, check hot water heater switch in the laundry room area.
- Before your departure, please: – Put trash in the proper container, Turn off the air conditioner/furnace, fans, lights, coffeepot, etc. Please remove all perishables from the refrigerator. Rinse and leave dishes in the sink. Close the windows and doors, and make sure they are locked.
- Return all keys at check out. There is a $45 dollar fee for each lost key.
- Changes to reservations. Any changes to this reservation will be charged at $25.
*Late check out available upon approval only. Unauthorized late checkouts will be charged at a rate of $50.00 US Dollars per hour*.
*Late Check-in (out of office hours) will result in $25 dollar Fee (This must be paid in advance with the CC once the service has been scheduled). Without advance it will result $50 dollar Fee*.
Each condo has a maximum occupancy as well as a maximum number of adults that are allowed in the room. HOA’s have strict not to exceed limits of Occupancy. Please see OCCUPANCY section for more details.
We make every effort to keep you in the room assigned at the time the reservation was created. Due to maintenance, security and other circumstances beyond our control, we reserve the right to move you to an equally accommodating unit should it be necessary. We apologize in advance for any inconvenience this may cause.
The condo you have rented is privately owned and the owner is sharing it with you. Please take care of it as though it were your own (or better). All Rules and Regulations of the Resorts are strictly enforced by HOA Management and Security and most have a ZERO TOLERANCE Policy. Violators will be held accountable; including, but not limited to, arrest by proper authorities, eviction from the premises and/or forfeiture of all money paid.
The primary renter must be 25 years of age or older (Unless special permission has been granted in advance for the Property). Each condo has a maximum occupancy as well as a maximum number of adults that are allowed in the room. Each rental is designed to sleep a specific number of people (maximum occupancy). You will be subject to eviction without return of any prepaid rental payments or deposits if more people are found in your rental then were approved on your reservation.
Resort does not allow visitors. We stick to the rules and policies of the resort as to the max. occupancy on each condo. There are no visitors allowed.
1BED max. occupancy 4 people; 2 Adults/ 2 Children 12 and under.
2BED max. occupancy 6 people; 4 Adults/ 2 Children 12 and under.
3BED max. occupancy 8 people; 6 Adults/ 2 Children 12 and under.
4BED max. occupancy 10 people; 8 Adults/ 2 Children 12 and under.
You are responsible for any and all damages that occur to the property or its contents by you or any other member of your group while you are the registered occupant of the property. If we discover that there has been damage to the property or its contents during your stay we will capture an amount from your credit card to cover the estimated cost of repairs. The amount we capture will be an estimate and may be more than the actual cost of repairs. We will provide a statement of the damages and the cost of the repairs after they have been completed. If there is a refund due it will be returned to the credit card after all repairs have been made. If we are unable to collect the necessary funds from your credit card you agree to allow us to seek restitution in any legal manner possible.
We accept Visa/ Master Card and Discover Card only.
- At the time of booking a reservation we will charge your card $200 deposit unless it is within 30 days of arrival and it will be 100%.
- Within thirty (30) days of your arrival, we will automatically charge to your credit card on file the remaining balance of the reservation cost.
REFUND POLICY AND CANCELATION POLICY.
*NOTE: THERE ARE NO REFUNDS for early departures, Holidays which includes Spring Break.
- Confirmed reservations which are canceled before thirty (30) calendar days will result in a $200 cancelation fee.
- Confirmed reservations canceled within thirty (30) days will result in a charge of one-hundred percent (100%) of your payment.
- There are no refunds for early departures.
- There are no refunds for no show.
- NO FIREWORKS. NO SMOKING. NO PETS. NO VISITORS allowed and you are subject to immediate eviction.
Hurricane Policy and Tropical Storm Policy – There are no refunds for Hurricanes or Tropical Storms. We highly recommend getting TRAVEL Insurance for your trip. It is up to the Guest to purchase this coverage. Coverage is available for health and weather related problems. We do not provide this service nor do we guarantee your vacation.
NOTE: CPMR, LLC dba CASTAWAYS ROCKY POINT and any of its affiliates, or the resorts it represents cannot be responsible for lack of electricity due to power outages having anything to do with storms, the electrical company (CFE) or by any other means out of our control. Nor can we be held responsible for water shortages which occur due to the lack of water in the town of Puerto Peñasco. Guests unconditionally release CPMR, LLC dba CASTAWAYS ROCKY POINT its employees and/or its agents, and the homeowners from any and all claims resulting in personal injury, damage, theft, or loss or damage of any personal items including but not limited to vehicles, clothing, money, etc. If making this reservation online customer is responsible for accuracy of information made during booking and cannot hold CPMR, LLC dba CASTAWAYS ROCKY POINT and any of its affiliate’s responsible for errors.
Please feel free to contact our reservations office if you have any questions.
US 602-445-6222. MX 638-388-0009.
***24 HOUR 7 DAYS A WEEK EMERGENCY SUPPORT***
For Emergencies and after hours please call:
From Outside Mexico 011-52-1(638)384-5855.
Inside Mexico 044-638-384-5855 or 638-384-5855.
*We reserve the right to change our policies at any time.